6 Reasons to Sell Your Used Instruments to UsDo you have an instrument in great condition that you don't use anymore? Here's why you should sell them to us and not let your used instruments collect dust.
Keyword(s): used instruments
If guitar, drums, or the keyboard used to be one of your passions, it's likely you have pictures, awards, or many happy memories related to being a musician. It's just as likely that you have used instruments sitting around, collecting dust, and not getting any use.
You're not sure what to do with your old instrument. You don't plan on playing again, but don't know where to take your instrument, or what to do with it.
That's where we come in. Discover why selling your instrument not only makes your life easier but can help someone else, especially a young person who's looking forward to playing.
Discover more about how we can help you and someone else when you sell your instrument to us.
1. You Won't Travel Far to Sell Your ItemOne thing many people dislike about selling is the fact they have to travel far in order to make a sale. Driving a distance to find a place that takes your unwanted instruments takes time out of your day, and seems like a lot of hassle when you just want to get rid of something.
When you're trying to stay close to home and sell without going a distance, we can help. With our central location, we're convenient for many folks to reach.
If you're close to us, get in touch, and see how we can take your musical items off your hands with little to no trouble.
2. You're Helping Someone Else Who Wants to Create MusicMaking music is something people of all ages enjoy; depending on how much money they've set aside for a musical instrument, it's not always easy.
Quality instruments can range from several hundred to thousands of dollars, depending on the brand and type of instrument. When you make the choice to sell used instruments, you're offering an affordable opportunity for budding musicians.
Selling your old instruments means someone else can buy used, allowing your items added life once you're done with them.
3. You'll Get Money Same Day When Selling Used InstrumentsOne reason to consider selling old instruments is you're no longer getting use from them. If you've run into an emergency, have bills to pay, or just don't see the value of keeping old items around, this is helpful.
Even if your instruments are considered vintage, many individuals would love to have them. Vintage equipment not only means it's been tried and tested but has a history behind it.
Get cash for your older and vintage musical instruments, and put the money you're sitting on to good use.
4. You'll Create Additional Space in Your HomeHomes get cluttered up quickly when you have old items sitting around. Some things are easy to get rid of, such as clothing, furniture, or toys.
When it comes to treasured used instruments that have memories, you want to find someone that truly enjoys and gets many years of enjoyment from playing. You might feel apprehensive about selling at a garage sale or putting out an ad online.
By selling through a company that specializes in used and new instruments, you'll rest assured that your beloved item is going to someone who will put it to good use; you might even help a young musician learn to play.
You'll create additional space in your home, and not worry about how you're going to create extra room when you have none. Best of all, when you move, you'll be free of dealing with your old instrument, including the stress of figuring out what to do with it.
5. You'll Feel Confident Knowing Your Used Instruments Are Getting Put to Good UseIt's likely that selling off your old instrument wasn't a decision you came to lightly. If you're hoping to prolong the life of your used instruments and make a difference in the life of a child or adult who wants to learn music, now's your chance.
Many parents look for instruments that were used as a way to save money. They want to feel positive their child commits to playing and gets the most out of their experience by having a real instrument before they put money down on something brand new.
Folks who have recently retired and searching for a fun, new hobby, often get involved in playing musical instruments. Because they don't want to play on a professional level or are just curious about learning the basics, purchasing something used is the best way for them to learn more.
Musical education benefits people of all ages, regardless of what they do with the knowledge. Give your old instruments a new home with someone who will get just as much value as you did.
6. No Bartering or Haggling with Several Different PeopleIf you've attempted to sell your instruments through Craigslist, Facebook, or some other form of online advertising, you've likely run into issues. You've either had people change their minds at the last minute and not buy your instrument, or they want to haggle what you believe to be a fair price.
Many people don't see any other alternative to selling online, and either cannot sell their instruments for a long time, or give them away for far less than what they're worth. Avoid these issues, and get the most money for your items.
You'll find it less of a headache than dealing with responses online and have a professional who knows the value of a quality instrument.
Learn MoreSelling your used instruments seems complicated if you don't know where to start. Let us help make the process simple, giving you the cash you need, freeing up space in your home, and passing the love of music on to someone else.
Contact us today, and see how we can help you simplify your sale.
We are a Professional Backline Musical Instrument Rental & Cartage Company located in Sunny Orlando Florida. With our 29+ years of experience in the international backline rental industry, this makes ORLANDO BACKLINE RENTALS your obvious choice for serving all your backline rental & cartage needs! Whether you’re an International Touring Artist, or simply coming into the area for Vacation or Business, we can take great "Rock-Star" quality care of all your rental needs!